The three ways to choose a contractor are (a) bidding, (b) a negotiated contract, and (c) interviews, much like you’d choose a lawyer or accountant. While there are pros and cons to each method, there are two things to remember always:
- Never contract with friends or family.
- Always be sure your contractor is experienced building facilities for your specialty.
Use Dannix as your agent throughout contractor selection and construction, and we will:
- help secure required permits
- monitor contractor pricing and performance
- confirm that construction costs are reasonable
- see that the industry quality standards (and yours) are met
- ensure that the project is completed well and on time